The International Service Organization (ISO) of SAA maintains a comprehensive list of active registered groups throughout the world and their meeting times.
The list serves two primary purposes:
- At the discretion of each autonomous group, the information about their meetings is made available through this website to newcomers and to members of the fellowship who are traveling away from their home groups. Some groups permit publication of the location and times of individual meetings. Others provide a local contact person, through whom details about specific meetings may be obtained.
- The registry of member groups also serves as the roster of groups who may send voting delegates to the annual meeting of the ISO Conference. Those delegates comprise the membership of the legal corporation, known as the ISO of SAA, Inc.
The registration form is available by download from this website or from the ISO office by telephone or through postal mail.
Completed forms, requiring signatures of two members of the group, may be sent to the ISO office by any one of three methods:
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put “Group Registration” in the subject line of the email.
- Postal mail to: ISO of SAA, PO Box 70949, Houston, TX 77270.
- Fax to the ISO of SAA: 713-692-0105.