Are you a Sex Addict?
“Before coming to Sex Addicts Anonymous, many of us never knew that our problem had a name. All we knew was that we couldn't control our sexual behavior. For us, sex was a consuming way of life. Although the details of our stories were different, our problem was the same. We were addicted to sexual behaviors that we returned to over and over, despite the consequences.”
— Sex Addicts Anonymous, p. 3
Although sex addicts may act out sexually in many different ways, there are common elements that seem to characterize our addiction:
- Powerlessness over addictive sexual behavior.
- Resulting unmanageability of his/her life.
- Feelings of shame, pain, and self-loathing.
- Failed promises and attempts to stop acting out.
- Preoccupation with sex leading to ritual.
- Progressive worsening of negative consequences
Our 7th Tradition Committee set a LifeLine Partnership goal of $20,000 per month.
We currently have 491
LifeLine Partners at $16,146.
Please help us reach our goal &
Become a LifeLine Partner.
Download the NEW handout
for your group.