As a service to the SAA fellowship and the addict who still suffers, the ISO is pleased to offer our pamphlets and booklets in read-only format. These publications may be purchased at the online SAA Store or directly from the ISO office.
- Sex Addicts Anonymous - (Green Book) SAA's basic text
- Sex Addicts Anonymous - A Pathway to Recovery
- A Special Welcome to the Woman Newcomer - from other women members of SAA
- Abstinence and Boundaries In SAA - Tools for Recovery
- First Step To Recovery - A guide to working the First Step
- Getting a Sponsor
- Getting Started In Sex Addicts Anonymous - A beginner's packet for recovering sex addicts
- Recovery from Compulsive Sexual Avoidance - A Return to Intimacy
- SAA and the Lesbian / Gay / Bisexual / Transgender Sex Addict
- Safe and Sexually Sober Meetings - Helping Women Feel Welcome in Your Meeting
- Sexual Sobriety and the Internet
- The Bubble - A Metaphor for Addictive Sexual Behavior
- Three Circles - Defining Sexual Sobriety in SAA
- Tools of Recovery - A Practical Guide for New Members of SAA
- Voices of Recovery - Meditations on Steps and Traditions
- Writing to Prisoners - Recovery through Outreach in SAA
Literature Committee invites submissions
The ISO Literature Committee invites members of the fellowship to submit original writings about the SAA program of recovery (such as pamphlets or booklets) for consideration and possible publication by the ISO.
The guidelines for submission of literature, as well as a pre-review questionnaire and release form, are available here.